Tuesday, June 22, 2010

gettin' healthy


We are finally getting healthy. It's been a long 2 weeks. Just as Ainsley was getting over her pneumonia, Jude and I got the cold....and now Sage has it. It's a bummer that she has missed the first 2 days of VBS but she's had a fever. Today, no fever yet...we hope she can go tomorrow. thankfully, ainsley, Jude and I have been at VBS with Lance home taking "care" of Sage. I'll be honest, it was a bit of a rough start for summer vacation for me. Everyone was needy and no one was happy. Not a good combo.


Once Sage gets healthy, she'll have a blast at VBS. I'm teaching her class w/ a good friend of mine and Ainsley is loving her time w/ her 17 year old leader. Jude is holding his own in the nursery. Jude is a wild man right now. He makes me a bit crazy at times.



Posted by Picasa

For instance, yesterday Sage wanted to paint. In the time it took me just to get the supplies from the garage to the table, Jude turned on the nebulizer, climbed the table and dumped out the salt and painted his face black. it was all of about 2 minutes. It's a good thing he's so cute...

1 comment:

Lana said...

Send Jude over here. I bet he could turn on/off the feeding pump, turn on the suction machine and of course, he already knows the nebulizer!