Saturday, June 12, 2010

pneumonia

I thought I was wasting our time taking her to the doctor today but I am so glad we went.  Ainsley likely has pneumonia.  She is quite sick and actually sleeping right now in the b'ment next to me.  We decided there was no need to expose her to radiation and wanted to start her on the antibiotics pronto. If the antibiotic doesn't work and if she still has a fever on Monday, the doctor wants to do more rigorous blood testing. She thought about testing Ainsley for the flu but decided against it since her pulse ox meter reading was 96 (should have been 100) and assumed the origin of the illness is in her lungs.  Please pray the antibiotic does the trick and that no one else gets this.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Awful! I'm praying for you all and hope she and you get some good rest.