Thursday, July 29, 2010

Prayer request!!

Hey-
We are back from the beach. We had a wonderful time. I just uploaded pictures and will update on that trip later. I have a prayer request.

It is not working for me to be both Sage's mom and SLP. Since I can't remove the mommy hat, I am giving up and giving in. I desperately need a second opinion as progress is s-l-o-w. I spent a lot of time researching SLPs in the area.  Sage's issue is very tricky.  Not a lot of people have experience in this area.  We have a 9am appt. Sat. morning to see the chief of the speech-lang. path. clinic at NIH. She actually works for a different company on Sat. which is how we got in to see her.  1. Please pray for wisdom for this SLP and that she has a good grasp on Sage's issue. The SLP that set up the appt. isn't convinced that Sage's issue is not anatomical which freaks me out is concerning and I won't tell you why.....But! It is not my job to worry. Kinda hard when this is my world though.  2. Please pray for wisdom for me as well....that I'll have a good idea if the therapist is "on" and what course of action we need to follow for Sage. 3. For Peace from Him!
4. It will be expensive. What more is there to say, right?  I'll try our insurance but there's a ton of red tape which is why I will never deal w/ insurance if I work privately.  Please pray!  This is something that will affect Sage in the long run if we don't get it taken care of sooner than later.

No comments: