Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adventurous Ainsley & quick update on Carmen





I am cheating and copied this paragraph from Aunt Rhodie's flickr page b/c I could not have said it any better. I changed the last sentence to fit the picture. Hope that's okay Rhodie!
This girl can do anything. She's smart and articulate and she's fun to hang out with. Ainsley is the kind of kid that you want to show new things because she's really capable - physically and intellectually - and she gives great responses and reactions when she's excited about things. She's quick to laugh too, so she makes things fun. She loves to meet new people. She takes initiative and barrels ahead with what she believes is the right idea or thing to do. Just like she's doing here-teaching herself to walk on her hands.
-----
This is Lana's update on Carmen from yesterday:
Carmen is very, very comfortable. We are still alternating morphine and Ativan and she is more peaceful than we have ever seen her. It’s impossible to know when she will take her last breath but for today, she is here with us.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

goodcalves said...

yep - steal away! I'm flattered :) I stole your picture the other week too, so we're even now!