Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just another Friday for us


Wrong on so many levels. Playing on the computer while lying on the table.


Jude's word for lawnmower is "yawn mo no". Just this week he started saying "I love...". I've heard "I love peep (the tv show, not the candy...that will come after he knows of Lance's love of the peep candies". He also pointed to his paci and said, "i love it".


Sage and Ainsley's latest thing is picking up trash in the neighborhood. Notice the gloves!


Sage is in "the hard to get a good picture" stage. I was pleased with this one. She's showing a feather. She wanted to know if she could put it in ink and use it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Jude looks like a little trouble monkey. I love it!!
Enjoying all your beautiful pics of your beautiful children.