This is how you know it's been a busy week. A way, too, busy, week. No food in the fridge. For some reason I decided to pack as much as I could into the 1.5 hours I get of free time while the girls are at VBS. It's not really free since I still have Janitor Jude w/ me but it's at least different. But instead of doing the laundry or going to the grocery store, prepping dinner, or spending quality time with friends, I've mostly been out at the SLP's office or interviewing deck specialists or realtors about renting the house. At night Lance has been doing odd jobs around the house.
The bids for the deck are way too high so I think we'll just clean and paint it ourselves. I appreciated meeting w/ the first realtor, although, by the end of our time together, I was having a significant panic attack that manifested itself differently then any other attack I've had (intense chest pain). No, it wasn't heart related. No, you don't need to be concerned. I wasn't even feeling that stressed. Talk about a bummer. Maybe I should consider a different medication or seeing a shrink. Blah.
Regardless, tomorrow is another realtor interview. Lance and I haven't been able to even chat about any of it yet w/o someone screaming in our ear or asking us for something. Much to consider.....later!
Hmmm. Maybe I'll attempt taking the kids to the pool this afternoon since we obviously won't be eating dinner tonight :)

No comments:
Post a Comment