Last week Jude answered "sure" instead of "yes" all week. This week his "yes" is "yep".
I had to take a nap today b/c Jude's demands are getting pretty hard to deal with while shleping his sister to and from preschool. I am not kidding you. I must have heard "I wanna drive" (let me pretend to drive the car so I can turn on the windshield wipers, lights, blow the horn and turn the heat on high) 45 times between the preschool parking lot and my gym's parking lot. When that fun is over he starts with "I want wiggles" to "I want loud" (I want the music up louder to even further torture mommy w/ the Wiggles) to "I want gum" (yes, he chews it and chews it pretty darn well) to "I want water" (to dump ALL over myself...even my bottom!??) to "I want sticker" (to decorate the van with) to "I want sister's seat" (because sitting in my own seat has never been any fun). Thinking about it makes my head hurt. As soon as I get the preschool directory I'll be workin' hard on getting a carpool figured out. Jude and I take Sage to and from school 6xs a week and get A at the bus 5x a week. That's 11x a headache I tell you!
We went to restaurant night tonight to raise $$ for Ainsley's PTA. Michael was there. THE Michael that she's had a crush on for the past 1.5 years. She and Michael have the same hairstyle except he has bangs. Hmm. She got all giddy around him. They were definitely making eyes at each other. 2nd graders flirt weirdly.
I got these boots at the flea market for Sage for .50. She likes to wear them everyday....even to the pool. Jude likes them too.
2 comments:
I love your kids!
Glad Sage got the "good" gene of being able to sleep anywhere. :)
I like these post, could you do more of these? :)
Grace is in love with saying "mon" (come on)over and over wanting us to move. And of course "EAT" whenever we are in the car or anywhere.
Post a Comment