Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Zoo & other random tidbits


We hit the National Zoo last Sat. We really had a great time.


Jude and Sage have both had colds. Sage was quite sick 2 weekends ago with lots and lots and lots and lots of coughing. We have to check in Fri. w/ the pulmonlogist. More on that later. I have a grand list of questions for him and am hoping we can stop going to see him!


I adore this picture of her. She was watching a vulcher that had flown right up close to us.
When I picked Sage up from school, Mrs. Yazurlo said, "She is so sweet with all the children".


For as long as possible we will have "rest time" every afternoon in our home...or around our home as you can see. Ainsley chose to read outside by the mailbox for her rest time. She also likes to sit in the tree and read. Ainsley can make anything fun and is my inventor.
She has had a great month in school. I am particularly proud of her good behavior and getting her homework done on the bus!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

groffgood said...

Cristie,
Ainsley's profile in that picture by the mailbox looks exactly like you! Lori G.