Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday

Jude attempting to walk on his hands like Ainsley.
Do you see the smile on her face???



Posted by PicasaPost nap.
These pictures are from this past summer.
-----

Today Sage was beading. That is to say, I finally got my rear to Joann Fabrics to get more string since we lost the previous role. That reminds me...Joann is a great place to buy beads. 1 pound bags of beads for $5.99 or so. That's way better than I've seen anywhere else. Speaking of deals. When your children are sleeping, take the beads off the 43 necklaces and bracelets you aren't wearing and put them right back into the bead box. :) I have a whole pile just waitin' for me. Another mom shared that advice w/ me.

Anyway. Sage was beading and told me that we are running out of beads. I proceeded to tell her that I saw some beads today but the box I would like to buy was a little bit expensive when we already have beads at home.
Sage: What's expensive mean?
Me: It costs a lot of money for something that we don't really mean (or something like that).
Sage: Do you not have the money because Ainsley and I steal it from you?

Lance puts his spare change on his dresser and these 2 like to "borrow" it and put it in the piggy banks. At least she's honest.

---
Thursday is the busiest morning for us. Ainsley and Sage go to their schools and Jude goes to Mother's Day Out. That means everyone has to be ready to go and 3 lunches must get made. Today, the cleaning team came as well. Thank the Good Lord.  As i was busy hiding all my piles of junk and decluttering getting the house ready for the team, Jude was not being supervised at all as he needs. In the same 3 minutes, he dumped out the box of rice, shook Sage's magic wand so that lots of glitter hit the table, floor, and even got in his diaper (explain that one), AND he got ahold of a blue marker and colored his hair blue.  Between that chaos and the monsoon-like rain we are getting, I thought it was pretty darn good that we were only about 10 min. late to school.
---

No comments: