We had a great day today for Jude's birthday party! It was cool and sunny. We had tons of food and loved the time with our friends. Kids wore their costumes. We had a pumpkin race, bobbed for apples, raced with candy eyeballs on plastic spoons, had a candy hunt, jumphouse time and orange play-dough. I must say the cake was a HUGE hit. Annamarie gave me this recipe AND the dump truck. It's one of her faves. Mine too!
It's hard for me to believe that my last child, my baby, is 2. Real hard. I vividly remember his labor and delivery like it was yesterday. He has changed so much in the past few weeks.
A funny story. We went to lunch a few weeks ago. We walked passed a gentleman wearing a cowboy hat and boots. He was outside for a smoke. Jude saw him and said, "I wanna see duh cowboy" over and over and over.
A few nights ago Jude asked me to "tickle my belly". While I was tickling him he said, "that's enough". He comes up w/ the most random words and sentences sometimes.
Happy 2nd Birthday, Jude! We're so glad you are in our lives. We love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment