took the kids to the doc.
Jude has a virus and the main symptom is a fever. He has gross snot but his ears look good. His fever has been lower today (as of noon). In the past 2 days it spiked around lunch. expect 3-5 days to run its course. he is acting more like himself today though which is encouraging. we'll see how he is once he gets up from his nap before we decide if I'll go to PA tomorrow or today w/ the rest of the gang.
Sage still has symptoms of a sinus infection but not bad enough to treat w/ antibiotic. This thinking kind of make sense to me but she coughs a little each day and has since Oct. I suppose we're just waiting for it to get worse before we give her antibiotics again. whatever. I think this whole cough deal is all related to her sinuses.
have some great turkey,
c
No comments:
Post a Comment