Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Happenings

                            The girls and I making granola bars. Super easy and fun to make.

                                                 Why buy toys? Jude in the pantry.

 
The skinny from this week:
We had a really nice visit with my mom and dad and Molly (dog) for the long weekend.  Jude is still asking to see them everyday.  
Lance enjoyed a day skiing on Tues, courtesy of Google. He had awesome conditions as we had just gotten almost 8" dumped on us in just a few hours on Monday and the slopes had few people on them.
Ainsley's rash is better but not completely gone. She still scratches it.
Sage had a fever for 7 days. As usual, it turned respiratory for her.  The visit to see the pediatrician  was a complete waste of time, energy and money.  She has an appt. w/ an ENT in mid-March. I am not hopeful that anyone can help Sage and I am really, really tired of telling her story over and over and over and over with no results. In fact, I had to bite my tongue a few times w/ the pediatrician b/c it was obvious she was clueless and ended up asking me what to do. Thanks. Do I get to send you a bill for that? I put her on 10 days of antibiotic.
It's been a long 2 weeks of sick kids but things are looking up. Sage hung out w/ me Fri. morning and I dragged that poor kiddo all over Pittsburgh.  Never in a million years would I think I would own a PA license, but now I do.  Today we joined a gym right by Lance's work and the kids liked the childcare so much, they did not want to leave. Thanks to Google, we got quite the discount. My membership is 1/2 price and Lance's is free. Score.

No comments: