Sunday, February 20, 2011

The final post where I talk about tampons...

...So, once the girls got back into the van I quickly told Lance the short version of the story. He was getting a movie at Redbox...{sidenote here...Redbox movies are a great way to kill a few hours in the car!...just return your movies at your final destination or somewhere along the way...}
I then proceeded to laugh some more outside the van and decided to continue this conversation since I had seriously failed my girls....who have spent countless hours playing with tampons they have found in the box, mind you!  I grabbed a tampon from my purse and said, "Girls, this is a tampon". No joke, Ainsley said, "Isn't that what you put the roll of toilet paper on?".  And then they asked, "Can we watch our movie now?

I'll just go ahead now and accept that Mom-of-the-Year Award.
The End.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! Love it!