Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Funky Foyer

Okay. I won't send pictures of the whole house. I did put together a video for Melissa and then just decided i could put it on here if....1. I can fine the cord for the video camera which is dead, of course. and 2. if I can figure out how to get it on the blog. THIS, THIS is the crazy foyer of our home. This picture is taken from the family room looking at the front door (glass). There is a coat closet and the other door goes to the garage. The boxes are in the death pit....you'll see. But under the boxes are rocks and an empty pond.
This picture is basically what you see when you immediately walk in the door of our home. I am standing at the front door.  the boxes closest to the camera are on top of the death trap. Stairs you see lead up to the family room.
The girls are on the stairs going up to the family room. to the right are stairs leading to the downstairs where most of the bedrooms are. Ainsley's is upstairs.
Posted by Picasa
More stairs. These stairs show a bit of the reason i call it the death trap. if the kids play up the rock/pond area, the can fall off of it and land on the marble floor. so, the boxes stay for now. this walkway leads out to the patio which i guess is why it is part of the house.  it's nice but a total waste of space.  

No comments: