Wednesday, February 2, 2011

life in our new good house

I found a few more pictures that show life in our new good house. I just thought Jude looked silly w/ his socks pulled up and nearly naked.  this the family room. We now have a brown carpet in there.
Posted by Picasa
Dining area. A fireplace separates the 2 areas.  I think both Lance and Ains are on computers here. nice. I am really enjoying Fox Chapel.  It is a smaller town that Gaithersburg but FC really has it together. LOTS of stuff to do as a family. Free babysitting at my grocery store! And a community center w/ lots of classes for the kids just to name a few.   The girls chat now about the Steelers. They are confused. But Sage's class is supposed to wear black and gold on Fri. for their superbowl party of hotdogs and chips while Ainsley's school is having a Steeler pep rally.  Steelers, Boroughs, Townships. I have a lot to learn about these things as they are very important to the people that live here.  Also of interest, all of the streets I travel (minus the Turnpike) are either 25 or 35 mph. That's a far cry from 70 mph in MD on flat roads.  It is very hilly and the roads are curvy. Do I live in the mountains now? 



No comments: