He really loved the "wockets and fire engine" stickers. Just wook at dose pwecious wittle fingers, would you?
Ainsley stencils. Thanks to Grandma Good, the kids actually dyed eggs before Easter this year! Thanks Lori!
He was really into this activity.
Sage worked a long time on each egg.
Anoder wocket sticker.
These kits had something for everone. Stickers, paints, wax crayon...
Oh my goodness. We all have dye-stained fingers.
| The "after". |
Ainsley's butterfly is born! She'd like to keep it forever and ever but I cannot stand to watch her mess with it and kill is slowly. I'm hoping we can let it go tomorrow. This experiment started at school and ended at home b/c of Spring Break. And what a break it has been!
Today I got 2 nits off Ainsley. We're on our way to good health! Yesterday we went to the zoo. It was GLORIOUS. The sun was shining and we had a BLAST. It was so good for my soul. So good. I love Pittsburgh. We can get to the zoo in 10 minutes and everything from the parking to the activities is easy and not expensive.
Today it was raining and cold so we went to the Jump Zone. The kids could jump on any of the 6 inflatables. Fun! My first GROUPON purchase ever. It was a good one. 50% off. Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment