Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Month of May

Mother's Day, Sage and Jude get dedicated.


                                                           First mow of the season.
                                  Mom, these are the tiny blue flowers I was telling you about.
                                                loving the warm weather and being outside

                                                        13th Anniversary.
                                                    Mother's Day baskets of flowers.
                                                          Spring took forever to get here.
                                                                   The yard is amazing.

                                                     the girls find a new place to play barbies.
                                                 Sage's Graduation!!! 3/25/2011.



                                           Sage and Mrs. Simons.  She is an awesome teacher!
                                         Jude and his teachers. Mr. Ryan and Miss Leslie (also our sitter)
Jude gets a PROFESSIONAL haircut! He did great and I love, love, love how it looks on him.  I was "done" with the buzz cuts. I want to start training his hair to go over to the side and you need a true scissor cut to do that.  he only shed tears when she got the trimmers out to shave his neck so she quickly put them away.  See you in June!

No comments: