Sage is coughing again. I sent her to school because she is not too bad yet. She was in my room at 4:45am asking for a breathing treatment. She said it helped. I offered to go to her school if she needs another treatment later today.
Lance just started antibiotics for a nasty sinus infection, I've had a swollen face and eye until today (I guess due to sinus stuff). At least it makes sense as to why she is sick when it's been going around the house.
I hate asthma. I feel at a loss as to what to do for her. Twice her pediatricians have said the only pediatric pulmonologists they know of are at Children's. I really want to avoid that place for many reasons. Mainly, because they can never, ever, ever see her when she is sick. What's the point? I'm considering calling up our old Pulmonologist in Rockville to ask his advice or see if he can bill our insurance for phone consults. I'm just venting here and am not ready for opinions. Thanks.
In other fun news, Jude is old enough to go into the childcare at the grocery store today. We are both pumped about that! Off we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment