Today I was feeling quite overwhelmed at the thought of being at home again. I'm just not good at home. I get my energy from being out and about. I also needed some space from my youngest. Ainsley and Jude
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
My Girl is BACK
After 4 missed school days, Ainsley is better! No fever at all today and she has more energy and is eating a small amount. She will go to school tomorrow unless things take a turn for the worse.
Today I was feeling quite overwhelmed at the thought of being at home again. I'm just not good at home. I get my energy from being out and about. I also needed some space from my youngest. Ainsley and Judeplayed video games learned about speed, velocity and acceleration while I cleaned out the garage. I was busy for a solid 3 hours throwing things away, reorganizing and cleaning. It was a huge job. I hate having extra stuff and I really dislike storing it! This will be our second Goodwill donation in 5 days. Works for me!
Today I was feeling quite overwhelmed at the thought of being at home again. I'm just not good at home. I get my energy from being out and about. I also needed some space from my youngest. Ainsley and Jude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment