Yep. That's what I'm calling this virus since I don't know it's true name. A friend mentioned that it might be Entero Virus but I'm no pediatrician.
We went to Indiana for the long weekend. We got there Fri. night, had a fun Saturday and then Jude came down with Hell's Virus around 1am Saturday. That's where we've been ever since. The ride home was fine until his fever spiked again and then I just felt awful, awful, awful for him. He just kept repeating "I wanna go home" over and over and over for the last hour or so.
Jude is kinda funny and pathetic when his fever gets high. He starts to talk crazy talk. Usually I can't understand at all what he's saying but this morning's crazy talk was funny and a good example.
Jude: I need my vinegar.
Me: What?
Jude: I need my vinegar!
Me: What vinegar?
Jude: You know, the vinegar on my dresser.
Me: Your gatorade?
Jude: yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment