My appt. went smoothly and well. Dr. Apgar immediately found the baby's heartbeat which was the main reason for being there. Everything else is just routine business and pretty quick.
We told the girls last night. Ainsley is through-the-roof excited. We recorded their reactions. For some reason Sage said, "Are you real?". Not sure if she meant, "are you for real?" or "are you having a real baby?" or neither of the above. Ainsley said she had been praying for me to have a baby (she has been). She told every living soul that she knew today. This includes people outside preschool and everyone in the building. She waited at the door of her class for Ella to tell her that "my mom is going to have a baby on your birthday!". Ella's birthday is 10/30. She asked her teacher to make an announcement to the whole class but I think Ms. Bahls encouraged her to share the news. Regardless, all the parents of her friends already knew when I went to pick her up today. It's a little embarrassing for me but funny too. That's my extroverted firstborn.
I have to buy almost all new maternity clothes since I've never had a fall baby. I went to Target tonight to browse but just couldn't buy anything yet. They don't fit yet and I'm not excited at the thought of buying maternity clothes. I need to ask some more friends if they have anything I can borrow but I haven't scored there yet.
The afternoon sickness seems to have left which is great. I still struggle w/ an upset stomach some evenings. Last night I was so uncomfortable I just went to bed. Not sure what it's about.