Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shower update

Lance was able to quickly fix the shower problem tonight. I think it was Ron's tip that helped him out....something about tape or something. He was able to fix the shower while standing inside the shower. Which means there was no point to cutting the huge hole in the stairwell. I'm starting to go a little crazy with unfinished projects in our house. Really crazy. So Lance agreed to having a dry wall guy come out and at least give us an estimate on the 2 holes in the drywall and some other areas that need to get finished. It's hard for me to relax when my house is a mess of projects and Lance never has time to finish 1 before another creeps up.

I have my next doctor's appt. next Monday (4/21) in the morning. We'll listen for the heartbeat again and then if all is well, we can go public. I'm officially 12 weeks today but am not comfortable sharing the news until after my appt. This pregnancy has been a little rockier for me than the others so I'll be glad to get this appt. over with and breath a sigh of relief. It keeps me humble.