Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A big week here

This week is going to be big and fun! On Thurs. the hardwood guys are coming to rip out the gross and old carpet and put in the hardwood floor!!! I don't despise carpet but my carpet is old and who knows what all is in it at this point. I guess I'm sensitive to that stuff since I'm an allergy sufferer. When they leave job will be done! It will take them 1 day to complete. On Fri. the drywall guy is supposed to be coming to patch the gigantic holes and work on the textured ceiling. Good luck with that. Lance wanted him to fix the wall he hates so much (in the kitchen) but it was too much $$ to consider. So tonight Lance is finishing up the floor and baseboards in the kitchen. Tomorrow he has to take out the bathroom sink and we have to pack up some of the furniture (dishes and electronics) so the guys can move furniture as needed.

On Fri. I am also taking Sage to see a pulmonologist. Dr. Rosenberg is the "asthma guru" in the area and if anyone has kids w/ asthma, this is the guy to see. So today I collected notes from her doc and went by the radiology center to request her film. I'm interested to see if he agrees w/ her diagnosis but even more anxious to see what he thinks we should do w/ her current treatment.

Ainsley said something funny today. She said, "Jack Johnson is my favorite artist". "I also like Toby Mac".