Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Focusin' on the positives!

I decided it's time to focus on some fun things we did over the weekend! This past summer I let some of our crayons get melted in the hot sun on the deck and they were in bad shape. I got this idea from another mom. Ainsley and I spent a good hour peeling melted and broken crayons and sorted them in a muffin tin to make fun, flat crayons. I think they turned out great!Sage is feeling much better! She does still have quite a lot of congestion but she is so much better off than she was on Monday. I might take her to her Funfit class tomorrow but I'll have to see how she is doing. When we hit the park this afternoon she was okay until she started running and then her cough got pretty hard to handle so she and I came home early from our play date.
I decided that when our very elderly neighbor started to rake our leaves that it was time to get out there and get the job done (Sat). Lance decided to mulch them instead w/ the mower. The girls had so much fun playing in the huge pile our neighbor had raked before Lance mulched it.


There is always a little girl in our family playing with a baby doll!

No comments: