Sage is finally healthy, no more runny nose. She is out on a bike ride right now with Lance who took the day off b/c he worked and worked with Mark this past weekend. Mark noticed that he himself was stressed last weekend and so he is taking the day off and invited Lance to do the same thing. PARC wanted this new company to get funding by the end of June. We shall see what happens job-wise after that I guess. There is no meeting scheduled as I once thought. Lance continues to get emails from companies that want him though so I am not worried. That is a HUGE God-thing...for me to not be worried. I don't want to waste the energy thinking on all of that. Oh, Sage is recently into horses. She has a stuffed animal webkin that used to be called Bean Webkin but is now Chocolate. She runs around with that animal all day saying "neigh" Very cute.
This was my morning conversation w/ Ainsley. I'm copying this from my FB status which is why it looks a little funky:
Breakfast conversation this morning:
Me: Wow, Ainsley, in 2 days I will be telling people that I have a first grader in my house!
Ains: Maybe you could put that on Facebook mom.
Lance and I just laughed and laughed.
Oh-I changed our ENT appt. to next Tues. the 16th. I'm not very hopeful much will come of it but we'll see. Maybe I'm wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment