Friday, June 19, 2009

Sage's surgery is set.

Posted by Picasa

This morning I scheduled her surgery for Monday, July 6th. It threw me for a loop and I got really stressed....I think it stressed me out b/c we are getting home from NC on that Sunday. Ainsley is also supposed to start swim lessons that day...which is not a huge deal....
So, I dealt with it like I normally do and got grumpy with everyone, ran 3 miles at the gym and cleaned the main level of our home. I'm a little less grumpy now :)

Brace yourself for this run-on sentence. Part of me kinda wishes it would happen soon....like tomorrow....because I KNOW she is going to get sick again at least 1 more time between now and then and I really don't want to have to reschedule the surgery given that Daly is leaving the practice and this (the 6th) was the only time available for the surgery and I REALLY don't want her to get sick again. However, if she shows signs of illness in the days leading up to surgery he'll call in an antibiotic to see if that will keep it at bay.

Our wonderful Aunt Rhodie has already signed up to help us out that day. You should only be so lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt Rhodie in your life!

No comments: