Wednesday, October 7, 2009

4 of the many reasons why I love Lance


He entertains the kids (in his own way). They are watching him play a video game here.


He cooks every, single, meal on the weekends...just be ready for an "adventure". He is VERY spontaneous and just kind of uses 1 or 6 recipes regardless of whether or not we have the ingredients. Here he has made the blankets from scratch.


He sews. I ironed on the patch and he's sewing it on to make sure it stays. We'll be doing that a lot this year as both of the girls are in AWANAs.


And when I get sick he lets me go back to bed for an hour (while I wait for the drugs to kick in). AND he gets dinner ready in the crock-pot too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

While I sit here madly munching my popcorn b/c I'm mad at my husband I LOVED reading your post. AND seeing Lance! What a wonderful man, husband, provider. What a wonderful wife you are for taking the time to appreciate him. :)