Saturday, March 3, 2012

Phone Photos

These photos are not good....they were taken w/ my phone, but they tell a small bit of our February happenings. I LOVE renting! LOVE IT!  We had a small water leak in the ceiling in the foyer resulting in a small area of the ceiling falling onto the floor. Huh.  The property manager is dealing with it, I am not.

Jude said his ear hurt for 2 days. I took him in on day 2 of ear pain. His ears are fine. He just likes the Motrin and laying on the heating pad.

I took this picture b/c she looks so ridiculously cute. We were at the allergist's office this day for testing.  I scored her shirt and jeans for $1.99 each. BAM.

This is what allergy testing looks like.  Itch, itch, itch!  She has allergies but nothing like her sis.

With Jude not napping he and I take long walks on pretty days (days I can't get to the gym).  This is a rooster we often see.  There's about 5 or 6 chickens we look for.  I love where we live. I LOVE IT!

                                                         Mommy, I wanna push.

This is my new coat that I scored for less than $10 at a thrift store.

                                               Ainsley's new coat. It's a little large for her. I can wear it (snuggly). $2.50

The girls destroyed Jude's Buzz Lightyear toy.  The consequence was that  they had to buy him a new one.  I found this one also at the thrift store for $1.95. 

1 comment:

Brad and Lauren Holmes said...

I love your deals Cristie! It makes me so excited. :-)